The original one-story school was constructed in 1956 for 208 students at a size of 25,220 square feet. The school and grounds comprise 3.5 acres:
- 1964 – an addition totaling 6,039 sq. ft. (four classrooms)
- 1975 – an addition totaling 2,464 sq. ft.
- 1997 – two mobile classrooms were added
- 1999 – two more mobile classrooms were installed
- 2002 – an addition totaling 12,000 sq. ft. and a renovation totaling 33,000 sq. ft. including:
- Six classrooms, one art room, one music room and a multipurpose room adjoining the gym
- Updated administrative and support spaces
- New windows, heating system and air conditioning
- Newly integrated data network, intercom and security system
- 2010 – an addition totaling 2,385 sq. ft. to secure the entrance/office complex and renovate existing spaces.