2020-21 REOPENING OF SCHOOLS
As of April 5, 2021, all D181 schools are operating in a full in-person/full remote learning model.
This page serves as the home for our latest information related to the D181 2020-21 reopening of schools. While we hope to make progress against COVID-19, we know that this situation continues to be fluid, and modifications may be necessary. We will update this page and send updated documents to our school community by email.
Surveillance Testing Information:
- Elementary students drop off samples weekly on Fridays.
- Middle school students drop off samples weekly on Mondays.
- If you signed up after March 15, you will receive your testing kits the Wednesday of the following week and can begin dropping off samples thereafter.
- Please note only students who are currently in-person are eligible to participate in testing.
Surveillance Testing Informational/Instructional Video:
If you did not sign up for surveillance testing — you still can!
- Families sign up by logging in to Skyward and clicking on "Forms" to access the sign-up form. Please fill out the form on a desktop/laptop as opposed to a mobile phone/tablet to ensure your form is received and the final checkbox is checked.
- Staff can sign up through the staff signup form.
Informational Booklet: Information Booklet March 2021
- Positive Cases in District 181 Schools Report (Updated daily at 4. p.m.)
We send weekly updates to our families, staff, and community list with important information regarding safety protocols and procedures as well as student celebrations and upcoming events. Below are the most recent weekly updates applicable to the April 5 shift to full in-person/full remote learning models.
- April 30, 2021
- April 23, 2021
- April 16, 2021
- April 9, 2021
- April 2, 2021
- March 25, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- March 12, 2021
- March 5, 2021
- Feb. 26, 2021
- Full In-Person/Full Remote Learning Model Approved: April 5 Start Date
- Voluntary Surveillance Testing Approved: Preliminary Information
- Nov. 13, 2020 Letter: COVID-19 Informational Update
- Oct. 20, 2020 Response to DCHD Announcement
- Summary of Health Information in Weekly Update Emails (Updated 11.13.20)
- BOE Action - Reopening of Schools
- Hybrid/Remote Learning Model Documents (No longer applicable - for historical reference only):
NOTE: No dashboards will be posted for the following weeks due to holiday breaks: Nov. 27, Dec. 25, Jan. 1, April 5.
- 10-23-20 Dashboard
- 10-30-20 Dashboard
- 11-06-20 Dashboard
- 11-13-20 Dashboard
- 11-20-20 Dashboard
- 12-04-20 Dashboard
- 12-11-20 Dashboard
- 01-08-21 Dashboard
- 01-15-21 Dashboard
- 01-22-21 Dashboard
- 01-29-21 Dashboard
- 02-05-21 Dashboard
- 02-12-21 Dashboard
- 02-19-21 Dashboard
- 02-26-21 Dashboard
- 03-05-21 Dashboard
- 03-12-21 Dashboard
- 03-19-21 Dashboard
- 03-26-21 Dashboard
- 04-09-21 Dashboard
- 04-16-21 Dashboard
- 04-23-21 Dashboard
Keeping our students, staff, and schools #d181healthy
As part of our ongoing efforts to promote a culture of safety in D181 schools, we've created a series of videos on various topics related to the reopening of schools. Our latest videos highlight Health and Safety Protocols (1) & Proper Face Covering Usage (2) and Proper Handwashing (3). We will continue to share these messages with our families, students, and staff throughout the year. Thank you!