Public Comment Posting — Aug. 3. 2020
To read the public comments submitted for the Aug. 3, 2020, Special Board Meeting, click here.
Public Comment - In-Person Meetings
Receiving public comment is a valued and important part of our meetings. While we are still in Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois Plan, meetings may be held in-person with the proper restrictions in place.
In-Person Public Comment
Those wishing to make public comment at an in-person meeting must wear a face covering and observe social distancing. We also will make accommodations so that we do not exceed the 50-person in-room limit for gatherings while still allowing all stakeholders the opportunity to have their voices heard.
Public Comment by Form Submission
If you do not wish to attend the Aug. 3 BOE Meeting in-person but would like to make a public comment, you may do so by filling out the form below. Comments submitted through this form will be posted on the D181 website and shared directly with the Board.
Public Comment Voicemail Line - Virtual Meetings Only
Receiving public comment is a valued and an important part of our meetings. The process for making public comment for virtual meetings will be as follows:
- In the 24-hour period prior to virtual meetings, we will be accepting public comment by phone.
- Those wishing to make public comment for virtual meetings can call 630-861-4951 and will get a voicemail recording.
- You will be directed to leave your name, your school attendance area, the meeting you are making a public comment for, and your public comment.
- We will play your recorded message at the Board meeting through the Google Meet audio.
- Per Board policy 2:230, public comments shall be limited to 3 minutes long.