2020-21 New Student & Kindergarten Registration Information
Registration Steps for students who are new to the District (Grades 1-8) or entering Kindergarten:
- Online Registration: If new to the district, begin the registration process online by clicking the "New Student Registration 2020-21" button on this page. If you currently have a student in the district, login to your Skyward account and click the 'New Student Registration' button to begin registering a new student.
- Feb. 12 or 13: Bring documents to your home school: your photo ID, your child's original birth certificate (this will be copied and immediately returned), and residency & health forms. Please see acceptable residency document information below.
- Following review of your complete registration, you will receive an email verification and your Skyward Family Access login information.
Feb. 14 and beyond, late registration will be accepted at the District Office, 115 W. 55th St., Clarendon Hills from 8:20 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-3 p.m.
- 2020-21 Kindergarten Eligibility: Per state law, children who are five years old on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible to attend kindergarten in 2020-21.
- If you are unsure of the school area in which you reside, please visit our Boundary Map.
- More information about accepted residency documents can be found below and is available HERE.
To show residency within the District, the person with whom the student lives in the District and who claims custody of the student must present documents as described below. All documents must have the guardian/parent name and in district address. If the person enrolling the student claims the student is homeless or attending school in the student’s former district upon the determination of the Department of Children and Family Services, only the appropriate items in Category Three must be presented. Please note that parents must also bring a certified copy of the child's birth certificate.
Expand the box below to view accepted residency documents.