Family Education Events
This page includes information on events focused on family education topics that are offered throughout District 181, including school Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTOs), the Family Resource Network, the Early Childhood Education program, and the D181 Foundation. We also include events led by our community partners, such as High School District 86. By gathering this information in one webpage, we hope to make finding these opportunities convenient for parents and residents.
"Identifying Anxiety In and Out of School"
- Wednesday, April 4 • 8:30p. • Hinsdale Central H.S. Community Room
"Understanding the Function of Behavior"
- Thurs., April 5 • 5:30-6:30p. • Monroe School
"The Nature of Boys" with Michael Thompson (Community Speaker Series Event)
- Tues., May 1 • 7-8:30pm • The Community House
- Wed., May 2 • 9:30-11am • The Community House
- Transition to Middle School Presentation Slides (3/17/17)
- Summer Camp Expo Participants (3/9/17)
- Fine Motor Development Presentation (1/31/17)
- Positive Behavior Supports for Preschoolers Presentation (11/14/16)
- Executive Functioning Presentation Slides
- Executive Functioning Standard Interventions
- "Parenting with the Brain in Mind" Slideshow
- Family Education Night on Heroin - Video
- "Understanding Your Child's Behavior" Presentation
- "Understanding Your Child's Behavior" Interventions Worksheet