Family Education Events
This page includes information on events focused on family education topics that are offered throughout District 181, including school Parent-Teacher Organizations (PTOs), the Family Resource Network, the Early Childhood Education program, and the D181 Foundation. We also include events led by our community partners, such as High School District 86. By gathering this information in one webpage, we hope to make finding these opportunities convenient for parents and residents.
Sponsored in partnership with the D181 Foundation, D181 and District 86
All programs are free and open to all, but space is limited. We ask anyone interested in attending to please register in advance. Individuals can register by going to www.d181foundation.org.
To register for Community Speaker Series events, please visit the D181 Foundation Website.
- Preparing Our Kids to Thrive in an Uncertain and Rapidly Changing World 2021-2022
- Summer Camp Expo Vendors 2018-19
- Transition to Middle School Presentation Slides (3/17/17)
- Fine Motor Development Presentation (1/31/17)
- Positive Behavior Supports for Preschoolers Presentation (11/14/16)
- Executive Functioning Presentation Slides
- Executive Functioning Standard Interventions
- "Parenting with the Brain in Mind" Slideshow
- Family Education Night on Heroin - Video
- "Understanding Your Child's Behavior" Presentation
- "Understanding Your Child's Behavior" Interventions Worksheet