COVID-19 INFORMATION HUB
Community Consolidated School District 181
Welcome to the District 181 COVID-19 Information Hub. On this page Family and Staff can find important links to COVID related information and resources for Community Consolidated School District 181. More information will be added to this hub. Come back throughout the school year to stay informed.
Foundational Strategies for Everyday Operations
- Staying home when sick - Implement policies that encourage students and staff to stay home when sick and get tested for COVID-19.
- Required to stay home (Positive COVID test) - 5 days
- Remote learning - The Principal and teacher will work with the parent to provide the student learning opportunities.
- Ventilation systems - Schools and ECE programs can optimize ventilation and improve indoor air quality to reduce the risk of contaminants spreading through the air.
- Vaccinations - Staying up to date on routine vaccinations is essential to prevent illness from many different infections.
- Hand Hygiene - Emphasize washing hands to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
- Cleaning and Disinfection - Continue to disinfect/clean surfaces to reduce the risk of germs spreading by touching surfaces.
- Access to at-home testing (Rapid test) - Available to staff or students
Report an Absence
Use the links below to report a student absent.
|Use the links below to report a student absent for an ILLNESS RELATED reason:||Use the links below to report a student absent for a NON-ILLNESS reason:|