We are pleased to provide a variety of key links and information in our Resources section. Please click the appropriate link at left.
At right, we have included links to some of the key community organizations in District 181. Fliers from these organizations and other local groups can be found in the Community Backpack, accessible from the Quicklinks section at the bottom of our website, or click here to visit the Community Backpack page.
Parent-Paid Transportation Enrollment
The district is once again offering families the option to pay for bus transportation service on an existing D181 route. The parent-paid option is available at Elm School, at CHMS for Monroe boundary area students less than 1.5 miles, and at HMS for Madison and Oak boundary area students less than 1.5 miles.Families who are eligible can enroll for parent-paid bus transportation by completing this form: 2019-20 Parent-Paid Transportation Enrollment Form
The deadline to enroll is Tuesday, April 30.
FAQ D181 Bus Transportation 2019-20
- What is the state law regarding schools and bus transportation?
- Bus Transportation by School
- When will the District determine bus transportation eligibility?
- Can parents pay for bus transportation?
- When will the District determine bus routing information?
- What if I have specific questions about bus eligibility?