All current students (those entering kindergarten through 8th grade for the 2021-22 school year) need to complete the District registration and fee payment process to enroll. Registration is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. on Monday, April 12.
On Monday, all current families will receive an email with more details and a direct link to the District 181 Skyward Family Access system. With that link, you can log in, then follow the directions that will guide you through the steps to complete online registration.
Registration will consist of:
- An Online Application completed through Skyward
- Residency Documentation*
- Fee Payments
- PTO Registration and other PTO-related items
- D181 Foundation information
*All families will be asked to complete a new Affidavit of Residency form in the online application. Renters in the District and third-party residents will have to prove residency and have a signed, notarized Affidavit of Residency form on file. Renters and third-party residents will need to email their updated documents to Angela Rangel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Action Requested: Please Test your Skyward Login
Please make sure you can log into Skyward Family Access prior to Monday, April 12. Only the primary guardian will have access to online registration.
- Your Login ID is first name last name, all lowercase, and one word (Example: johnsmith)
- If your password does not work, please use the "Forgot your Login ID/Password" link on the login page to reset the password.
- Click here to test your login.