Community Consolidated School District 181 welcomes comments, suggestions and questions from the community. You may contact us in several ways:
Contact Form (to the right or below on mobile)
The Administration Center is located at 115 West 55th Street in Clarendon Hills, IL, 60514. We are near the corner of 55th Street and Holmes Avenue, just west of Route 83. The building is across the street from Jewel-Osco and behind PNC Bank. A large blue awning showing our D181 logo hangs over our front entrance. Please see the Google Map below for further information, and click here for a map of available parking.
To reach a school staff member, please click on the staff list within the school webpage. To reach an administrator, please click on the Departments webpage. To reach the Board of Education, please visit the Board Members webpage.
To access and share information effectively, and to get the most effective response, please contact the appropriate individual as indicated below.
- Individual students, classrooms: Teacher
- Individual school, neighborhood issues: Individual principals
- District-wide curriculum, instructional methods: Asst. Supt. of Learning
- District finance, environmental issues: Asst. Supt. of Business and Operations
- District safety, history, and programs: Director of Communications
- District policies, practices: Superintendent
- The Board of Education is always the final level of appeal for issues and concerns, and as such, is not the first contact on any issue.