Board of Education
The Board of Education of Community Consolidated School District 181 is comprised of seven members elected by the community to fulfill its powers and duties on behalf of the District. These powers and duties include the authority to adopt, enforce, and monitor all policies for the management and governance of the District's schools i.e., approving the ongoing expenditures and budget, and hiring and evaluating the Superintendent.
Board Agendas, Minutes and Policies
Within BoardDocs (link at right), you will find current and past Board of Education agendas, related attachments, and minutes. Board Policies can be found by clicking the link to the right.
Public Comment - Virtual Meetings
Receiving public comment is a valued and an important part of our meetings. The process for making public comment will be as follows:
- In the 24-hour period prior to the meeting, we will be accepting public comment by phone.
- The window for making public comments will close one hour prior to the meeting.
- Those wishing to make public comment can call 630-861-4951 and will get a voicemail recording.
- You will be directed to leave your name, your school attendance area, the meeting you are making a public comment for, and your public comment.
- We will play your recorded message at the Board meeting through the Google Meet audio.
Listening to Board Meetings
Live and recorded Board meeting audio is accessed via the service Livestream.
Board Meeting Schedule
- Board of Education Academic Success Committee Meeting Dates
- Board of Education Finance Committee Meeting Dates
- Board of Education Facilities Committee Meeting Dates
To access D181 Board Policies, visit the BoardDocs website, then click the Policies tab.