The original two-story school was constructed in 1928 at a size of 29,780 square feet. The school and grounds comprise 8.5 acres.
Changes made to the original building include:
- 1970 – the learning center was renovated
- 1975 – an addition totaling 5,528 sq. ft.
- 1991 – three mobile classrooms were added with the connecting walkways
- 1996 – an addition of 8,600 sq. ft., including four classrooms, additional restrooms; the mobile classrooms were removed
- 1997 – nine second-floor classrooms were reconfigured to create eleven classrooms
- 1998 – one mobile classroom was added with connecting walkway
- 2004 – an addition totaling 16,100 sq. ft. and renovation of 24,000 sq. ft.