Quest Food Management Services
Quest provides food services for students at HMS and CHMS.
Quest Mission Statement
Quest provides the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and personal service.
Quest Vision Statement
We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it.
Food Service Highlights from Quest
- We are open for breakfast daily with fresh made breakfast sandwiches (using real fresh cracked eggs and whole grain English muffins), fresh baked muffins, whole grain cereals, fresh fruit, milk and juice.
- We have incorporated all whole wheat/whole grains into our menus and recipes: breads, pastas, and grains.
- We are happy to accommodate guests with food allergies, but our kitchens are not allergen free. If you have food allergies, please speak with a food service manager to find out how we can safely serve you.
- The fryers were removed from the kitchens in 2009; we use only ovens, stove tops, flat top grill and kettles for cooking.
- The $3.75 complete daily lunch includes choice of nine different entrees and includes two sides (hot vegetable, fruit, salad or baked fries) and milk or juice. This lunch can also be purchased with organic milk for $5.00.
- We offer students the option to purchase 100% fruit juices, low sugar and no calorie beverages, bottled waters and milk chugs from breakfast through lunch periods.
- We bake daily reduced fat brownies, a variety of cookies, and rice krispie treats made in house not prepackaged.
- We partner with TCBY and Dip-n-dots to offer students retail options during lunch.
- Homemade soup is offered daily.
Quest Food Management makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies.
CHMS and HMS consults individually with students whom have food allergies to minimize allergic reactions. Please be advised that our menu items may contain allergens, may have come in contact with items containing allergens, and there is always a risk of contamination or cross-contamination. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change the formulation or substitute at any time, without notice.
Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. CHMS and HMS will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at CHMS and HMS.
Students with food allergies are encouraged to contact the Food Service Directors, for additional information and/or support.