Proposed Board Policy Revisions On Public Display
Posted January 16, 2013
Parents, staff and community members have the opportunity to review and comment on Community Consolidated School District 181 Board of Education policies that have been placed on public display. The draft policies are:
- 4:055 Use of Credit and Procurement Cards
- 4:060 Purchases and Contracts
- 4:150 Facility Management and Building Programs
- 7:270 Administering Medicine to Students
The revised policies are scheduled for a Board approval vote on February 25, 2013. The policies will be available for review at the following locations:
- Clarendon Hills Public Library, 7 North Prospect Avenue
- Hinsdale Public Library, 20 East Maple Avenue
- District Administration Center, 6010 S. Elm, Burr Ridge
- Online, at www.d181.org, under News. Click on the related files on the right side of the page to view the policy and the comment form.
Comment forms are available at all locations. The public also may comment on the policy by sending an e-mail to the Board of Education at BOE@d181.org. The policies will be on display until Friday, February 22, 2013.