This area of our Learning section of the website outlines information related to our District curriculum. It is important to note that the terms "standards" and "curriculum" are often used interchangeably, but they have different meanings. Standards define what students should know and be able to do at the end of each grade level. A curriculum describes what students need to learn to meet those standards. Resources are the materials (i.e. textbooks, digital content) that educators use to teach the curriculum.
Placement Information & Documents
- Elementary Math Trajectory 2017-18
- Placement Criteria - Grades 3-5, Math
- Placement Criteria - Middle School - ELA, Social Studies/ACE, Math
- Sixth Grade Course Descriptions
- Summer Bridge Course Descriptions for Students Entering 4-5
- Summer Bridge Course Descriptions for Students Entering 7-8