Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department strives to recruit, retain, and train the best employees for Community Consolidated School District 181. To meet this goal, the Human Resources Department supports employees in the following areas:
- Employee Contracts
- Employee Records
- Hiring Process
- Leave Requests
- New Teacher Orientation
- Staff Evaluations
- Student Teachers & Observers
We have knowledgeable and accessible staff who provide accurate and up-to-date information and help employees find a prompt resolution to their questions. While they perform their daily functions working to educate our students, the Human Resources Department is the source for expert service, support, and solutions.
Please view our current job openings on the Vacancies page.
- HCHTA Teachers' Union Contract 2016-2019
- H.E.S.S. Support Staff Union Contract 2015-2018
- Enrollment Projections / Demographic Trend Analysis (Kasarda, 2016)
- Enrollment Projections / Demographic Trend Analysis (Kasarda, 2014)